Thursday, November 03, 2005

stupid? yes? no?

I did something everyone will deem stupid. I know saying it out everyone will say I'm stupid. But I'm not upset. In fact, if I did otherwise, I think I would be unhappy. That's me. :) I could never bear myself to do something that is untrue.

One may ask... am I true to myself then? Well, at least I am true to my conscience. ^^

To me, it really doesn't matter at all. If by the end of the day, it needs to boil down who has done the most and the least, regardless how well a team is.. I mean, there has to be a no.1 and a no.10, right? I have done all I could.. maybe not as much as others.. cos I'm too stupid in my field of studies.. Haha... for this I agree I'm stupid. :p I do not know exactly how much each of the members have contributed, I can only identify the significant ones whom are the 3 or 4 few.. so what about others? Why put me at the last? Of course I'd think of myself not the last... but then again, who am I to say that they have done less than I do or more... just to be true to my conscience, I'd rather put myself last.

I do not mind at all. There is an equal probability that one of us is contributing the least... everyone measures contribution differently; since there is an equal probability, why not I just put myself as no.10? You might then argue... why not others? Reason being simple: since I do not know the truth, I'd rather put myself in the worst shoe rather than others. Is nothing life or death matter. The most I'll just get a lower grade from the rest. It won't deviate much as well... plus, I've added a general positive comment on the group. Haha... hope so... I'll be contented with just a B.

Btw I broke my specs after HR lesson today... ;( All I could see was blurry vision in Mechanics Lecture. Attended Vienna Boys' Choir concert this evening.. :) Really nice, I'm glad that I went, but I can't see their faces.. :( Luckily it wasn't a musical performance, else I really won't enjoy with my blurred vision. After I came back from concert, I mended my specs with cellophane tape. Haha... it looks umm... haha... it can only be used in the room. Damn. :p
Bottom-line: I need to get my spectacle lens replaced ASAP!!

That's my day... a silly girl's Wednesday ^^

No comments: