Friday, November 25, 2005

losing concentration

Damn. My concentration level getting lower each day.. best. Even though physically was in the library whole day.. but my effective studying time was only 4 hours!!! Go & die la.. niao.er.

haha.. I really don't feel like studying anymore... seeing the same thing, reading the same stuff, same diagrams, same questions.. :S where's the interesting part of life? lost.

Anyway, couldn't bear it any longer.. so I decided to go run! yes! Cannot tahan liao.. rainy season + exam season just don't make feel like going swimming, too cold.. but no exercise I get lethargic.. ahh.. don't care liao. Go run ba.. the last time I really ran was like more than half a year ago... haha.. felt very shuang.. after running. though effectively only ran 5 laps and brisk walk 2 laps :S what the... really useless niao.er. The point is.. I feel great & fresher after sweating!

Okay then.. hopefully I can get some real work done for another 2 hours tonight! jiayou girl! ;)

2 comments:

Jay Lim said...

yeah i agree haha :P

piggy said...

agree what? haha...