Sunday, November 06, 2005

so I am stupid

mummy says I'm silly..
zhiren says I'm stupid..

hmm... best.. what will xmy say? haha...

Nvm, I have nothing to comment on that. At least I don't feel doing something against my conscience. whether right or wrong.. silly or not.. is alright.. everything is over and I'm glad it is. ^^ thank you very much to my group mates and I look forward to working with you guys again next semester. I think we did quite well for our first phase. ;)

Finally can concentrate on our final exams now! everyone must jiayou!! =)

1 comment:

liL cOtToN sHeEp said...

err.... think xmy wil have the same comment too leh.. :S....sair.... at least put no 9 ma! aiyooo..... haha.. but i know u have your reason... so... it's not stupid at all... don worry.. =) everything wil be alright.. ;)