Tuesday, November 15, 2005

exams are approaching...

I have mixed feelings
nostalgic.. simple-mind.. content.. grateful..
a little scared.. anxious..
not really dreading it..
kinda neutral about exams.
Thinking of the past 4 semesters
of exams.. how I fought battles after battles
with friends and companions alongside..
some survived.. some scathed..
I'm fortunate enough to survive till today :)
will I be strong to face more challenges in future?
I hope I do...
still finding my source of strength to fight on
but I know.. no matter what
I am not alone.. I have family & friends..
who are supporting me always..
thank you.. ^^
I wish to embrace exams with a neutral mindset and not fear & anxiety
just a simple girl, doing her best she could..
whatever results.. I guess the process is more important?
*:) Let's all learn together..
All the best and good luck to all my fellow friends and school mates!

1 comment:

joYcE L!M said...

heY siS..
eXaM iS aRounD de coRnEr huH?
juZ stAy fOcuS & bE cALm..
evEryThiNg wiLL bE finE..
dO uR bEst..
wiSh yOu LuCk *wiNk winK** (,")
(keEp uR fiNgerS cRosS)
lUv yA..

~joYcE siS~