Monday, November 28, 2005

ONE more! ;)

I just finished one paper this morning.. tired, & sleepy.. haha.. really not used to waking up so early.. siao liao.. dunno why getting more and more pig every day.. regardless what time I sleep, always wake up late.. such relaxing (or lazy?) lifestyle... no sense of urgency at all.. hmm.. I think I really gotten immune of exams..

After the chief invigilator announced stop writing.. I started yawning.. walau.. useless pig la.. haha.. really dunno yawn how many hundred times.. :S (笑…太夸张了吧!) weird, I don't yawn when I'm doing my paper... hmm... too busy writing maybe, when stop writing, my brain turn back to my pig mode liao. haha...

Walau.. my alarm clock didn't ring this morning!!! jialat sia... luckily I still have my handphone alarm... I just let it snooze again and again (ok, I think twice only)... really lazy ah... luckily gui.er call... Thanks girl! =) if not for that call I won't crawl up to answer the phone... haha... what a word to use... "crawl"? pig doesn't crawl... pig rolls? worse... pig what.. I dunno... I only know pig sleeps.

well.. today's paper was okay.. at least I think I can do.. I think only.. haha.. btw wednesday last paper!! so happy... then can finally go celebrate & can happily go home meet everyone at home.. miss you all soo much! *:)

Haha.. ok, I dunno why am I here writing so much crap.. came back lied down a while.. but can't sleep.. or should say dare not sleep.. :S else cannot wake up how? haha.. still need to study for my wednesday EVENING paper.. ahh.. how sick can that be.. nvm.. another 54 hours I'll breathe the air of freedom... ah... I can sense it already. haha... okok... stop it.

syok sendiri saja.. :p

Hang on! will be over soon... just ONE more, SATU, 一门,ichi! ;)

No comments: