Thursday, November 03, 2005

A beautiful morning ^^

A pair of invisible hands woke me from sleep ^^
carressed my face.. touched my shoulders..
held my hands and holding me warm and tight..
(like how every mum in the world holds her child)
the world seems bright and beautiful.
I was awaken to a beautiful morning..

It wasn't a dream.. I cannot recall having a dream last night.. maybe it was an illusion. But no, it wasn't scary.. :) it was full of warmth. Was it mummy? I felt like a little girl once more.. *:) perhaps the hands belong to my guardian angel. Giving me faith and strength to move on regardless the road ahead..

Row row row your boat, gently down the stream,
Merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream... ^^

Such a simple children song/rhyme, almost everyone knows this song. From very young, we were impressed by the idea that life is but a wonderful dream.
'Happily wadding through the stream of life.. in search of your dreams and destiny.'

Is this true? I do not know... but one thing for sure. I am a believer in dreams. *:)

No comments: