Wednesday, November 23, 2005

choices & decisions

Life is about selecting the right choices & making the right decisions. True?

How do we know which is better than the other? Information & knowledge are the primary tools that help us in our selection process; but what about conscience? kinship? friendship? empathy? Do we consider these factors? Are these mutually exclusives? How willingly will you bend the rule for a cause? and how do we justify the cost of the effect? sighs...

I hate making choices and decisions.. especially when there are others at stake. I guess this is life.. it is not about making the right choices or decisions; it's all about learning from all our choices and decisions made and how to live by with it. Is it so? Please tell me I'm wrong..

So many questions... but limited answers. How I wish life is much simpler like the one I build in the dreams of my own.. but sadly we all live in the world of reality.

no dreams girl... no dreams... that world of yours only exist in your dreams.

When one day my dreams do come true, that will be the day the sky and earth meets.

There are times when choices made there will be sacrificial of one sort or another upon affected parties. But if that is the best we could make out of our limited options, I guess we just have to live with it... don't we?

just some pondering thoughts... yes, I need to make a decision. make one decision makes me think so much :S siao niao.er~

No comments: