Monday, November 07, 2005

The Journey

Journey back home is always beautiful
Today's sunset seemed extraordinary
Crossing the bridge between 2 nations
Sea is calm, I could see the reflection of the setting sun
I sat by the window & stared in awe the gorgeousness of nature
The sunset marks all day's work has come to an end
I continued my journey.. with hope & joy
It is just the begining of a long journey
A journey to home... (04102005)

3 days later approximately the same time, same place
I crossed the bridge between 2 nations.. again
The sea was still calm
but the sky was cloudy with tinge of red and purple
I see high rise fortresses in a land so familiar yet so foreign
this time the journey.. my heart is a bit reluctant
the traffic was very slow
I sat by the window and wonder..
What is it that awaits me in this island

No comments: