Sunday, November 20, 2005

Stellaluna

Written and illustrated by Janell Cannon
Stellaluna (a fruit bat) is separated from her mother, rescued by strangers (birds), and forced to endure hardships (eating grasshoppers). She never gives up, strives constantly to adapt and survive, and is finally reunited with her family. At the end, Stellaluna and the birds reaffirm their friendship. Cannan Writes,
'"How can we be so different and feel so much alike?" mused Flitter

"And how can we feel so different and be so much alike?" wondered Pip.
"I think this is quite a mystery." Flap chirped.
"I agree," said Stellaluna.
"But we're friends. And that's a fact."'
I didn't write this :) took it from a website... It's the book Lucy Dawson in the movie I am Sam read.

I wonder why we do not get to read such books in school when we were little?
"How can we be so different and feel so much alike?
How can we feel so different and be so much alike?"
Ever really wondered why... maybe it's something to keep in mind to think about it.

Anyway, I got to go start studying. Ahh.. I am so reluctant. I've been slacking since yesterday's paper. Can I finish my Narnia instead?
:( Mechanics is boring and difficult to grasp.

No comments: