Thursday, November 24, 2005

Simply magical

Haha.. I'm really happy that finally I got to catch the long-awaited Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! I was really excited about this movie outing.. haha.. I've already half immersed myself in the magical world of HP.

Before movie, Gui.er & niao.er went shopping for gui.er's shoe and belt, then chaiyen met us at Cineleisure and we watch HP together. It was really an enjoyable movie throughout, never a boring moment.. funny, hilarious, frightening, exciting, sad... every element is portrayed from the movie. won't say it is a spectacular movie.. but it is nicely done. I'm happy with it! =) What could I say more? Simply magical!

[Upon entering the tent during Quidditich World Cup Tournament...]
Harry Potter said in awe:"I love magic."
The tent looks shabby at the outside, but the inside is simply beautiful... it is amazing what magic could do...

Haha.. ok, girl.. come back... come back to reality. Every night go to bed can man man dream.. not now.. not here.. No no... :p

I love magic too... ;) In our life, magic comes in a different form I guess... =)

oh ya,.. not to forget we saw the works of a famous photographer who takes pictures all around the world from the helicopter.. extraordinary work!

No comments: