Sunday, October 01, 2006

good & evil

I was rummaging through my stuff, & found this.. written sometime about 6 months ago. =) About the battling of good & evil within an individual self.. how our heart deceives us sometimes, & we get digressed along the way; there are times, I am afraid that I will lose the battle to the devil's advocate & enter the world of darkness.

The little devil speaks of the evil
of plots and scams to cheat and lie

The little angel whispers words of kindness
of joy and happiness to you and I

Do you hear the angel sings?
Or heed the devil's cries?

There is terror in my eyes
fear that courage and hope will die
If that day ever arrives
love will bid the world goodbye (18-04-2006)

Some lame prose I wrote. It's been long since I've been writing such things, I think I'm losing the hang of it. haha.. :p not that I'm anywhere near good with what I'm doing. Oh well...

stop here for now. ciaoz.

No comments: