Thursday, October 19, 2006

to whom that is reading, I am not crazy, maybe just a lil weird =)

Dear Joanne,

How have you been doing? Hope life has gotten better since I've last heard, less shit I hope. *wink*

I've been busy with Nickelodeon. The station is considering reviewing my show, might cut down from 3 times a day to 2. Ah well, can't always be on the high time all the time, right? Spongebob is still as good, maintaining its TV viewers ratings.

Forgot my backpack the other day, luckily Boots was there with me. We managed to find our way through our explorations the whole day. I guess I am getting tired maybe I should consider resigning and let other girls try out the Dora role, mm? What do you think?

Anyway, I'll stop here for now, do take care, girl! =)

Hugs with love,
Dora.

***

Dear Dora,

I'm doing ok. Ok is just ok... not too good, not too bad, surviving in the pile of shit alright. oops. :p Life still sucks. The thought of the future is bleak. I am not ready yet, totally.. to step into society, leaving the life I have, and such. Honestly, secretly, sometimes I wish I were you.. ever the 7 year old happy bubbly girl!

Weird though, I've never watched a single episode of yours, girl, I feel bad about it. Oh well, I've heard mixed reviews, some find it irritating, some find it interesting. different target group of audiences I guess. haha, no worries about it anyway!

Btw, do u really want to quit Dora role? why not you speak to Spongebob, Jimmy and Peter, see what they say? :) Boots will definitely miss you in the show... I'd say stay for a while to see how it goes from here, give it another shot. Don't get too anxious to grow up! *wink*

Anyway, nice to hear from you, Dora. will stop here. You take good care too!

with love, hugs, & kisses,
Joanne.

some out-of-my-mind moments to speak to myself, again. :P ah well, weird girl I am, but I still have my sanity intact. no worries.. alright.. I should go get some serious work done. wanted to go a for a swim this morning, but, the haze was quite bad went I get out from my room. Anyway, take care everyone, and don't take my crap too seriously. =) *hugs*

No comments: