Thursday, October 26, 2006

How long can it last...

Happiness I meant. :)

I can sense that all will be gone by end of this week.

Choir going to stop soon.
FYP not going too smoothly... I think there's some problem now. (not so prominent yet, but yeah, it'll come, we'll see)
Time to catch up with my tech electives.

But then again, happiness won't have its meaning if there is no period of downfall right? *winks*

Joanne is slacking too much this week. She has ample time for House, Nick Hornby, being busy-body, sleep.. etc. Such happy lifetstyle... too good to be true that it's starting to get bit worrisome. haha. Joanne is so paradoxical, ain't she? :p

While I'm still in good mood, I should blog more... my blog is full of shit haha. should compensate with some happy stuff.

Shall take this opportunity to thank everyone for everything!! sounds like I just got a best-something award haha... oh well, peduli la.. selagi gembira sudah lah kan?

Thanks Joanne, for keeping the positive attitude!
Thanks Barclays group for giving me such a great time singing with u all!
Thanks NUS Choir! Love all of you!
Thanks for last Monday's outing, the playground episode, the waffle which makes me happy, the nice company, the thoughtfulness... etc. *smiles*

And finally, big big thank you to mummy! *hugs with love* Thank you for all the food & love!

No comments: