Sunday, October 15, 2006

a random disorganized entry

underneath your clothes
there's an endless story


what lies beneath the surface?
things are much more than what you can see on the surface. some await to be discovered, some wish to be remained hidden under the skin forever.

Anyway, I shall stop writing in riddles. this week has been a crazy hectic week. finally got my almost 8 hours of sleep last night. been sleeping like less than 5 hours every night. felt as if almost i'm going to be torn apart. thanks to all my dear friends who tolerate my insaneness.. =)

"How long can I take all these madness.." Joanne wonders.

my heart has changed. or rather my brain? haha...

My point is, things have changed. Everything. caught up with old friends last Friday. felt the distant, sad... I don't want to be trapped in this stupid position! I see myself in their shoes a year later... and I thought, what will happen to me? I'm afraid... because, damn, I don't even know how to express the fear. It's like stepping into a whole new dimension, you will be forced to grow up (I'm not even sure if grow up is the correct term, anyways..) do the things deemed to be 'politically', 'socially', 'generally-agreed' correct.

what fun? there's no fun element in that dimension, i'm sorry girl.

"let's play kite!" said Ruinie.

yeah, let's go play kite! I'm sick and tired of being consumed by the high amount of stress. :S damn. I don't even know a place big and windy enough to fly kite in S'pore... oh man, I want my beach!

A friend told me once, "it happened when you least expect it to.." I suppose so it does. and how often does it happen at the correct time and space? rarely, at least, to me. Oh crap, just forget about it girl... never meant to be anyway. Life is more than just that.. and it's beginning to get into me.

ever the same? impossible. though that would be nice. ^^

workload still lots as usual, fyp first prelim went ok.. though I did ok, I felt bad though. nvm, don't want to talk about it. still have 2 more term papers to go.

people have been acting weirdly around me also.. I guess is the stress level in NUS, keep on increasing, draining out all the happiness, like how a dementor drains out the happiness of a person. I'm just praying that the dementor won't give me the fatal kiss.. *pray*

Maybe I should... (weird, I totally forgot what was I going to say) anyway, just let it be..

Anyway, mummy called, thanks mum, love you! :) felt much better, great to know ah-ma is getting better, news about Amos always make me happy.. haha.. the thought of the 2 brats cheer me up! Joyce, ganbatte! I really dunno what to say, sorry always laugh at you.. :p Jay, working part time at JW now heh, must belanja me makan when I go back k? wish I were home... now that we are all at Spring Garden right.. cool! I really miss those days, btw Jay, let's go fly kite someday when I get back k? *winks*

Haha.. I wonder how many people could comprehend. Never mind.

Just felt like saying thanks to everyone right now... no particular reason. just felt like to.. =) For everything I guess, everything that brought me here today, to who I am.. thank you!

*big hugs*

actually felt little disturbed today, and little tired, BUT (yes, but.. *wink*) I will be ok!

xmy, I really missed those days in PGP.. haha.. I dunno why all of a sudden, am thinking back the old days, I guess because am already in final year, recollecting some past memories. Anyway, will make a point to catch up with you regularly... thanks for always being there for me too! =) my best buddy!

Okay.. shall put a stop here for now! rambling too much... take good care! **

No comments: