Saturday, October 28, 2006

Is this as good as it gets?

Remember? the Jack Nicholson movie sometime ago. ok, not that way back then, but heck, it's almost 10 years ago.. ok, 9. :p (not the best video clip... but that's one of the better ones I could find.)

One of my favourite movies =) As good as it gets
[don't read the spoilers, watch the movie!!]

Why the sudden reminiscence of that movie? haha.. I dunno.

I think there's something real connects which appeal to me.. no matter how different people are, our lives are somehow or another interconnected. And sometimes, it's not really a matter of choice whether you want or do not want, things just happen for God-knows-whatever reason.

The movie leaves you smiling and thinking.. is life really as good as it gets?

Maybe it is *wink wink*

I see people around me, everyone is different and unique. I smile upon realizing everyone's differences, and am amazed and awed that we complement one another in a way or another. People don't have to like everyone, but I think people should respect one another no matter how much you dislike that person(s).

we should be thankful of the people around us. =) regardless what kind of people. without them, we are nobody. It is true indeed that we define ourselves through others.

what is brain without the fool?
what is beauty without the ugly?
what is good without the evil?
what is happy without the sadness?
what is merry without the loneliness?

Be thankful, always.. *smiles* It is always the presence of other that makes you want to be a better person. And who it is to define "better" hmm? haha.. this is getting too philosophical. Anyway, just be grateful my dear ones :)

*hugs* (yes, you can tell Dora is in a good mood *grins* ^^)

No comments: