Saturday, October 21, 2006

semi-drunken

Oh not really la.. *wink*

It's Friday night! I was chit-chatting with Damien after coming back from library, took his advice, to not study! woohoo! felt guilty, but.. heck, who cares anyway, I study everyday! yup ;)

Iris is right, Yakult + Vodka actually tasted good! Well, thanks to Joseph's vodka! (only a tiny little sip :p)

Ah well, little alcohol doesn't leave me in a drunken mode la.. not even semi-drunk, was just hmm.. dunno. haha. Ok, getting bit weird now.

Suddenly I remember my high school days, my best friends and all the things that happened... wow, that was really damn long ago. seemed ages... I received email from Wei today, thanks girl, great to know you are doing fine with your thesis! :) Anyway, back to the history of Joanne Lim, a bit of flash back, it was rather eventful and exciting to a certain degree. Come to think of how many friends that I actually keep in touch with today, it's rather sad... nah, better don't mention it.

Hence, Joanne wonders, where will her life heads to next year? She'll be stepping into another phase of her life again... it's a big step ok, to be in the working world. Oh well, maybe I should stop thinking about it, and focus more on the present, yeah, I should. =) ok.

Joanne feels so helpless at times, but she can only do this much.. she has done her best she thinks. She hopes that she hasn't done anything stupid or what though. *smiles*

To dear mummy, and everyone at home, really miss all of you! =) Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya! Take care! *hugs & kisses* mwah!

Alright, haha.. I shall stop babbling and blog some other time! =)

No comments: