Saturday, October 21, 2006

Joyful, joyful

We had lots of fun learning the dance steps today! =) Thanks to Reren and Pat!! *mwah*

I remember the good old days of NUS Choir
the fun and joy we had all these years
and of course, looking forward to more to come! :)
at least I still have one and a half sem with the choir!
I shall cherish all the times.. *smiles*

I miss all my fellow graduated choir brothers and sisters
have been awesome singing alongside them
thanks to the seniors who have been patient with me
thanks to the juniors who tolerate my craziness
thanks to the comm's effort making NUS choir enjoyable!! *big grin*
2003-04 Melody & HZ; 2004-05 Weyling & Shihui; 2005-06 KK & Iris; 2006-07 Iris & Aaron

4 years! [No, I'm not a year 2 :p, though I wish I am]
I'm sure will miss the juniors when I've graduated!
the Indo people is so fun! haha..
of course there's little girl, tribal and the rest too *wink*
[must mingle around more la girl =)]
I just love NUS Choir..
If I have a choice I'd rather be with the choir always!!

I will definitely miss..
the process of getting to know juniors every year..
the learning of songs..
the frustrations of screwed notes and tempos..
the excitements of performing..
the after choir suppers..
the occasional choir outings..
the bitching session! haha.. [sometimes :p]
the ups and downs..
the exam study sessions..
and lots and lots more...

What would life have been without NUS Choir Joanne wonders..

Anyways... Big thanks to all of you!! *warm hugs*

No comments: