Sunday, November 26, 2006

weird dreams

having weird dreams...
not really scary or sweet
just very odd.

leave you in a tangled feelings
all mixed up, confused, and intertwined
reality and dreams converging into one
incapable of being judgmental

weird.

I'm getting very bitchy & crappy too

been getting this series of dreams for a week already
better stop or I'll really go nuts
haha.. am already behaving weirdly,
don't drive me crazy my dear little brain of mine

*phew*
maybe that's why I get all so sleepy during the day?
wow.. today is a wasted day.
been sleeping on and off today.. lazy pig :p

oh well.. go n sleep now. sweet dreams.
no more unusual dreams for me tonight k ;)

1 comment:

-xian- said...

hope you have sweet dreams tonight girl! =) all the best for your exams! and the one tomorrow =b sleep early k?