Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Last weekend


This is my weekend home :) That's my little brother Amos.

"can I pinch your cheek?" asked Joanne jiejie
"can!" said Amos cheekily.
haha... cheeky boy!

That was the cheeky boy. :p









I manage to meet up with Wei too! :) Thanks for the lunch!

Bumped into my secondary school mates in Jonker Walk. Haha, one can always bump into someone one knows at Jonker Walk. Yes, Melaka is small, almost everyone is connected somehow to another.

And this nice lady in pink here is my dear mummy :) love you! mwah hugs! haha.. the pic was taken while mum was preparing lunch.

"aiyo, don't take picture, I need to wash these vege" nagged mummy.
"never mind la, very fast, quick, look into the camera.. [snap!:p]" Joanne mummy's girl answered.



Everyone at home is well =) i'm happy.

Good Luck Joyce! Don't be scared, stop being paranoid also! You will do just fine!
And yes, I do believe in your dreams. :) Sometimes I wished I dreamt of him too, regardless real or not, I think all of us miss him being with us. As for your other dream, haha.. I hope so too that I'll be able to bring one back to show you all someday, but of course he must treat all of you with respect :)

Weekend at home was great. simply love, joy and family haha.

Oh well, now back in school. mugging time. exam period. sucks. I don't even want to think about after exams which I even dread more. fyp resumes. here I come again to break things in lab. yes, Wei, I am very clumsy. silly girl me.

No comments: