Thursday, November 23, 2006

beautiful day

wake up to the sunrise
the birth of a new day
to a day of hope and life
the birds are cheerily chirping
the buses are busy at the start of day
people going to work
students going to school

you wonder how your day going to be
good? bad? happy? moody?
do you feel the anxiety
or the dread of daily routine
a new day has come
embrace it with joy!

everyday is a beautiful day :)

***
I know I get the dread sometimes. and sometimes I get the after-feeling of nightmare/weird dreams. afraid that it might come true. sometimes I wish to linger longer on those sweet dreams hoping that they are real :) But, it's time to wake up to reality. don't sleep till late, the morning is too beautiful to be missed. yes, it is. (although I don't get to see the sunrise everyday haha..)

take care people!

to those who are working, wish you all the best in work! ^^
to those who are studying, good luck for exams and enjoy school life! ;)
to those who always wake up late, get your a** out of your bed early! you are missing the good things in life! :p

*warm hugs*

another weird entry.. haha. ok, girl, don't say that I'm not. :p just crapping while waiting for my laundry.

No comments: