Friday, November 17, 2006

Journey

Regardless what the ending is,
it's the journey that matters most. :)

Being with you is one of the best times in life,
no matter where it leads to,
I have enjoyed the journey with you.

There are lots of things to say and do,
yet so limited time, energy and resources.

Sometimes I do not have enough courage,
sometimes there isn't any opportunity,
sometimes I do not know whom to trust,
and sometimes I'm just a little too late.

I just hope that one day,
when I look back in life,
I can proudly proclaim that,
I have thoroughly enjoyed my journey to the end of life
and that will be the best thing ever. =)

--
haha.. don't ask me why the sudden weird entry, just happen to be another random thought by the weird mind of the weird girl. what is in your head anyway? haha... I wonder does it serve any better purposes rather than crapping away all the time :p

2 comments:

-xian- said...

harlo! lol.. i think tag board become too crowded because of me.. heehee.. so yea.. here i am!! =D

and why do you always say you are weird and crapping?? You need some of -'s ego la you! then you won't have such low self esteem..! hehe.. I thought you hang around with the stupid aka fat aka HOT boy most of the time??

so stop saying you are weird and you are crapping.. wat rubbish..!! =b

anyways, take care, i totally gave up on msn dy.. so stupid.. when i tried to read your mail.. keep saying server too busy..
wat the -??? this is the time when the choir forum becomes really useful cos can email there too!! yay! =D

err... i think this is an essay dy.. so i'll stop here.. have fun at home.. u study hard too! muaxX

love,
xian~

being with you is one of the best times in my life and i have enjoyed the journey with you too! hehehe.. =b you have a heart of gold.. i m sorry that mine is just a heart of bronze... =)

piggy said...

it's okay girl!! that's what tag board is for :p

hmm.. I am crapping what.. who else in the right mind will do such things or have all the time in the world to have such weird thoughts haha. do I really have such low esteem? hmm..

Haha.. I don't think I want any of his ego :p

u too take care and study hard! and thanks for the call! :)

love, CX

p.s. you are being modest, you are a sweet kind girl :) mwah!