Wednesday, November 29, 2006

free hugs

Another free hugs video. This is from NYC. quite cool. :)

I'll give hugs for free if people don't give me the what-the-****-is-wrong-with-that-girl look :p Ok.. I'm crapping again. you should stop it girl. Alright. Don't think you can do the free hugs campaign here anyway. haha.

Dear mummy, yes, I will count piggys :p haha.. love you!

sweet dreams everyone!
***
Digress a bit, my fan needs to be cleaned. It's snowing black snow already. sucks. *hint hint* don't care, by hook or by crook, must get it cleaned before I go to bed tomorrow night.

a bit pointless post, but nvm.. I'm happy for now. last battle tomorrow.

1 comment:

-xian- said...

i won't give u the look! i'll just tell u straight! haha.. (J's) "no la..." not crapping! going to keep telling you cos u keep saying that =D

hey! my fan too! u want to clean for me?? hehehe! :b

*hugs* thats a free hug from me! =) next time i meet u
i give u one personally!
(hey! it rhymed!)