Wednesday, November 08, 2006

conversation during dinner

me: I think I want to go home next weekend
A1: are you crazy?
me: why? :p
A1: crazy lah

few minutes later...
me: eh, I think I want to go home next weekend *smiles*
A2: I want to shit
me: hey..
A2 not listening again..

Haha.. such dull conversations and such helpful friends! Anyway, I think I am going home next weekend. I hope. *fingers crossed* Yes, I know am crazy, heck, everyone is crazy in NUS. *bluek :p* Just back for the weekend what... go home la girl *wink* it will do me all good and no bad. haha... I need all the love and care and hugs and kisses and whatever shit from home!! *grins* I'll be well-charged and all ready for "the battles"!! haha.. not too soon girl, don't come back from home and cry! If I'm not crazy I do not know what I am.

tell me I'm sane.

Anyway on a more serious note, seems like malaysia is going through some rough shit. I hope everything's ok back home... :) and what about the big race issue all of a sudden? We are all Malaysians, bangsa Malaysia, regardless of race, color and religion. What the f*** about inequality, we have lived with that for almost 50 years and all of a sudden it is a big hoo ha!

OK, one last update. Americans voted for a change. Democrats won on House of representatives.

No comments: