Saturday, September 16, 2006

mirror

between each man
is not merely distance
there exists a boundless mirror
that separates humans farther

人与人之间
不仅是距离
隔着还有一片
无形玻璃镜子

Antara hubungan manusia
bukannya sekadar jarak saja
terdapat juga sebuah cermin sahih
yang tidak dapat teralih

***
I actually wrote this during lecture.. crazy right.. yes, I was lost half way into the lecture.

Mirror is an analogy of self. In between people, no matter how close we are, there is a higher self that comes before everything. which is why, at all times, we only see ourselves, as how we see ourselves in the mirror. The mirror reflects who we really are.

People may be just inches apart, but somehow, the egoistic of mankind deters the fall of the mirror. (How many people are truly humble & selfless?) At times of trouble, or some other circumstances, self survival is crucial, which is the first thing that comes into the mind.

Of course, there's nothing wrong with that. perfectly normal.

It takes 2 to break down the invisible wall of the mirror. It needs courage & trust to dismiss the illusionary mirror.

But life sucks. Things are easily said than done.

Well, I do know how to whine and complain A LOT, but in actual fact, probably I'm just a selfish bitch. So much easier to be a bitchy girl, I don't have to be nice, don't have to be kind, don't have to smile all the time... forget about the p's & q's! what politeness? This is truly madness!

Haha... oh, what shall I say more. I'm very not-myself today. I've been acting weirdly. Btw, indulging myself in my sulkiness was actually quite fun doing. Crazy. My unhappy day was successful. accomplished. Didn't do anything productive today.. horray!

Tomorrow shall be back to normal...

*eyes shut* I want to be happy! =) I don't care if it's ficticious or pretentious, I'll just move on with the stream of life...

No comments: