Sunday, September 03, 2006

I could use a big hug

I woke up feeling all groggy just now.. I think it's the accumulated lack of sleep.

Mum called last night. :) I realised all of a sudden I'm getting a lil homesick and feeling a void in me, again.

I had a dream last night. I dreamt of people whom I've missed and love. Perhaps that was the reason I was so reluctant to wake up, woke up at almost 11 just now. I hate waking to this kind of feelings, totally, especially on a quiet Sunday morning. It eats into me and makes me weak inside. damnit. I'll start getting self pity for being alone in a foreign place, and the outside world which is perceived to be a big bad place seems to be out to get me.

Sigh.. I could use a big hug now.

I miss getting warm big hugs. Hugs are so easily available at home. But, not here. I've gotten used living without it. But now, all I need is a dose of big hug. *:) (hugs...)

*********************************************************************************
okay... I'm feeling much better now after writing out. =) I'm just being my unusual self this morning. what fluctuations of mood I have.

No comments: