Saturday, September 23, 2006

an evening to remember

Event: NUSChoir Dinner
Venue: Fratello's
Time: 6.30pm-9.30pm

It was a great evening. =) Shouldn't start a long narrative blog, yeah, but I'm almost certain everyone enjoyed themselves, at least all the juniors who came did. haha.. not sure about seniors though.. I'm sure they did too!

Overall it was good. =) Big thank you to everyone! It is an evening to remember.

***
Ok, this is the not so nice part... I couldn't just get away with something good and be contented with it, can I? No I can't. There has to be some spoilers in it. I hate myself for it at times.

I overheard some conversation. and I hate myself for overhearing it. cos it just disturbed me to a certain degree, and I hate it 'cos it nearly spoilt the night for me. Well, I managed to console myself that it is of unimportance. =)

You know what, it's just that, I get the feeling that everything is so nice and beautiful, but... (quote xianling, 'there's always a "but"') somehow I get the feeling that, it is all a stupid facade. Everything will just fade of by the end of the night. The veils are removed, unleash the true selves... things aren't so well painted as all it seems. Stupid... why did I overhear that damned conversation! Ok.. nothing, I'm alright. *smiles* I'll just be happily singing in choir, not interfering with whatsoever... getting to know the juniors and all the nice people around, there are so many nice people I have yet to know! Yeah, I should just do that, and not let some stupid shit affect me right? *winks*

bastards.

Haha, yes, I do think I'm out of my mind. But never mind LAH...

Oh by the way, our a cappella piece didn't sound really good. I wasn't satisfied. Maybe we should just change singers to reach a better balance, perhaps Mich and Iris can blend better. =) Haha. or any suggestions to improve? hmm...

No comments: