Sunday, September 24, 2006

=)

got my hair cut, finally! not Dora-look-alike anymore.. I think.
btw, my brother actually knows Dora! and he said it's a stupid children tv show... OK, Thanks so much for Joseph's great imagination..

family dinner last night! =) had some real food, and we were all super-duper FULL. never had such a full meal in months! Nothing special actually, some common dishes and satay! satay was the best! ^^

Jay (bro) has a new phone.. W700i (edited, happy? :p). Dad just bought it for him few weeks back. damn lucky guy.

This morning, tried to cut my brother's hair, but got my finger cut instead. what a clumsy girl! the blood was oozing out like Niagara Falls.. bloody hell! Dunno why my brother and sister were all so excited when I got cut.. thanks, so anxious to put some ointment on it which I strongly refuse 'cos it hurts BADLY. Haha... mum said that I was acting like Isaac (my little 4 year-old brother), ok, whatever.. I'm still not putting the liquid on my finger. :p It was actually quite fun haha.. felt like I was the small girl again. damnit. I have 2 plasters on my left hand now.

Did some research on FYP last night. who says we can't access the school's library database from home? By the way, I hate research!

Ah-ma (grandma) is all too happy to see me! yay.. =) me too! Although she babbles a lot, but nevermind, I only get to see her so much in a year, should just make her happy. No, ah-ma, I have no bf, haha.. and yes, I'm not eating healthily over in S'pore.

My piano skills got really rusty, oh man... I think I'm only a grade 3 level piano learner now. So sad... xianling, teach me how to improve. *wink*

Amos (2-year old bro) came over this morning.. yes, I still love the way he says my name haha.

Mum's huat kueh was delicious. She's preparing mee hoon kueh (ban mian) for lunch! Yes, I still like my mum's food the best!

***
Gosh, can't believe I actually blogged all these. Too naggy and all too girlie. hmm.. never mind. Haha.. I am just ecstatic to be home! =) Going out with Jay soon, perhaps I'll get a new pair of glasses :p Jay is getting shades.

1 comment:

Jay Lim said...

otak lu salah tafsir lah.. dont write W750i lah i also dont know what phone is that.. W700i lah. haha. :D