Saturday, September 23, 2006

happy

Finally right.. haha. After so many unhealthy posts, it's time to blog something more positive and wholesome. =)

Am in a happy mood because...
1. I'll be going home tmr afternoon (actually it's this afternoon).
2. the choir get-together dinner just now was FUN! yes, I do mean it. Thank you!
3. the term break is here!
4. I read something wholesome which makes me feel good (though I doubt it'll last.. haha)
5. the fact that I am happy makes me happy, thus, I feel great about it.

YES, I am OK! for the umpteenth times now... *frowning* Do I always seem to be not ok? though I am sometimes, but then again, I am okay, seriously, just a little weird.. ok, maybe it's more than a little. Still, I'm fine.

Things to do...
1. need a haircut
2. go to the beach =)
3. play with my 2 "little brothers"
4. get a pair of black heels
5. teach my sister
6. term papers
7. term tests
8. FYP research
9. behind-time lectures
10. backlogged tutorials

If I have time, I should...
1. practice piano
2. read the books I've borrowed
3. watch movies
4. catch up with friends

I'm happy for now at least. I'm so happy for you Joanne... =)

However, life still sucks.

No comments: