Thursday, March 30, 2006

A reminder

"life is short. make good use of it. don't waste time on useless stuff."

I know life is short. I know damn well... grrr...


I get that million-dollar question again... today.

"so, what do you want to do after you graduate?"

damn, I'm not even graduating yet, for heaven's sake! Alright... I should have a clear vision right now right? Well, the answer is, NO. I do not know what I want to do in the future... I only know one thing. Whatever that interests me, won't give me a secure, and promising future (big cash, stable job, perhaps stuck up in a boring job that you don't really like but in actual fact is the main generator of your income... yeah, that sounds more like a 'promising' future)

"I dunno..."

"What do you mean you dunno..."

"I dunno..."

and yes, you can imagine how's the conversation is like...

In actual fact, I've really seriously thought about this question... but just couldn't find an answer. After deep contemplation, and consulting various people... There're only 3 options in life:
1. choose a secure job with good pay and work till age of retirement.
2. venture in your business and taking a very high risk but then you are the boss.
3. don't work (prob the son/daughter of rich parents [don't blame your parents for not being rich, theirs aren't either...], strike lottery, or marry a rich husband/wife)
4. (is not a valid option actually) rob or steal or do some illegal stuff.

That doesn't seem so hard right... only 3 options to choose. 33.33% each.

Well, think about it... there's still a year for you to go girl.

Going to be 23... and I'm still clueless of my career life... damn. perhaps I should be a librarian?

No comments: