Sunday, March 12, 2006

lethargic

Perhaps it's due to the weather... or my current dull mood, maybe it's the boring-and-no-interest work. My head feels heavy the whole day since morning, very reluctant to wake up. I took whole afternoon to complete the outline of my term paper... at this rate of work, I'll be in no where in no time.

Lethargy is creeping all over me... arghh... I need some Adrenaline rush!

I gotta hang on there... in less than 2 months all would be over! I so badly want to get back to my books... my books counter hasn't been updating since beginning of March. I want to go for long walks at the beach... I miss the fragrant of sea breeze and greeneries at home =) yes, it is rather therapeutic...

Ground level work is hard but still need to be done... sigh.

Home love family is my refuge from the outside world.

Till we meet again... my dear ones at home =)

No comments: