Saturday, March 04, 2006

I don't just look tired, I am tired!

Most of my friends said that I look tired... but I am tired!

letih, sangat letih...

Projects aside, term papers aside, I have more urgent tests to come next week... woo hoo... how exciting! Yeah right... man! Damn.

These few days, I'm just busying with choir, concert's tmr! yay! after this, will be liberation AND judgment! Wow! liberation from Mondays and Thursdays routines and choir commitments, judgment for my school work... OMG, I'll just go dig a grave and start confessing all my sins before stepping into my deathbed. Arghh...

Enjoy tmr's concert girl... this will be the last VV with most of my batch's choir best friends! sob sob... gonna miss you guys and girls so much!!

No matter how tired, we promise to have great fun tmr night! Put all shites aside, live at present, and don't think about yesterday or tomorrow... Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be... whisper words of wisdom let it be...

After tmr... I think I'm gonna be sa-ad.. think I'm gonna be sa-ad... sob... alright, the world ain't such a mean place. there's always place for love somewhere... =)

[yawn] I'm really tired... good night my angel time to close your eyes...

No comments: