Wednesday, March 15, 2006

light headed...

getting a 10 minute break from my essay.. phew! [inhale deeply... exhale... haha]

I'm feeling light headed and heaty these days... it's not a good sign. Stomach not very good. Frequent headaches. No appetite. Blame the weather? or the stress of workload? Slept at 5am this morning rushing assignment... but woke up at 11.30am haha...

Anyway, we went for a run on Monday night ;) thanks chaiyen, HZ & Kurien! ok, Ah Chai forbade me to post our sweaty exhaust looks on my blog :p Anyway, it was a great run. Not like is a big achievement... I ran super slowly, really running at walking pace... must jiayou next time! yes, there will be a next time! We'll try make it a weekly affair, good [thumbs up] hopefully we'll keep it up girl! ;)

Decided to go for a swim... despite feeling light headed... =)

ok. I shall get back to work. outta here now.

No comments: