Sunday, March 12, 2006

in the midst of rushing for term paper... random thoughts...

Kinda mental block now. should I just continue my work tomorrow then.. haha.

I had a crazy idea the other day... as always, escaping is my refuge! bad bad... can't be running from everything my whole life right? and the irony is, I'm a slow runner, so no matter how I run, the problems still catch up with me!

ok, was in the workshop last Wednesday testing out some heating stuff. Some of the guys were hesitating whether to switch on the switch.. afraid of electric shock, [yes, we connected the wires ourselves, imagine 240V, 13A! haha!] Anyway, I'd just say I'll do it. yay... but unfortunately, I survived. I was thinking, if I kena electrocuted, then I might just end up in NUH, I don't care where I'd end up anyway... at that moment, I just knew it'll be enough to let me off the hook... crazy! Anyway, that was a bit exaggerated, we checked the wirings before switched it on. Dunno what was the chances of being electro-shocked, but I did it more for the thrill of it, sick girl me!

Not feeling really well tonight... haiz... dunno what's wrong with my stomach again. I don't want to die in agony.

perhaps I should just go to bed...

Oh I do miss home and all... When can I be home again? I ought to find time to go home, MUST! else sooner or later I'll just go berserk one day and all you can find of my remains is just a bird, I hope it's a lark or a mockingbird... Don't ask me what's the relation... I'm having random disordered thoughts at this moment.

There are certain things in life I love, there are things I dread but couldn't be avoided... there are things I wish for, and there are times where I miss... I wish I could just live time at the present. My friend mentioned something about "soul filtering"... hmm... and some "positive thinking" stuff. haha... just made me thought, aren't we all prone to be someone of self-fulfilling prophecy?

babbligng nonsense all the way... I'm very disorganized at this moment. I'd better stop and get to bed. good night everyone! *

No comments: