Monday, March 20, 2006

letter of the day - F

I've never had a worse day than today... it's effing M-A-D!

10:25 realised I don't have enough cash, no, can't rely on Bernard. need to go YIH to draw.
10:27 called Elaine. fine, she said she'll prepare the stuff and get back to me.
10:38 met up with Bernard. ready to go, but Elaine hasn't gotten back to me.
10:56 still no news from Elaine. called her 2nd time. She hasn't even go and confirm with her workers about our orders. damn. great. she said she'll call back.
11:04 Elaine called back. all's done.
11:07 flag a cab to Tagore Lane
11:30 collect our barang, realised it's too thin the metal sheet. headache, another problem.
12:00 back to school by cab. and guess what $22 cab fare. best... I pay.
12:01 started doing work.. realised there's a lot of minor problems which lead to bigger problems. eff! I hate this project more than ever!
14:38 rushed to central lib to print term paper to submit.. only to realise my print job is not there. at this point, I'm already going bizzare!! eff everything!
15:00 walked back to room to chop chop print my term paper and have a quick lunch. yes, luckily I dapao else I'll just faint in my room and no one will ever find out... eaten nothing whole day.
15:18 done. rushed out to submit paper... yes, it's at AS7. it's FAR.
15:27 whoo-hoo!! I'm going to eff my effing life... guess what?? I forgot to submit my termpaper online... yes, I still got time... 5pm. BUT, I'm suppose to go back to workshop now!!! eff!! rushed back room again.
16:02 bus C just passed by me. incredible! alright.. decided not to wait.. will just WALK to workshop. been walking around from arts to engin to my room... why... walks are good for health.
16:17 reached workshop. oh shit, I realised I forgot the sand paper in my room. eff again! I dun care, not walking back to my room for the 3rd time. arghh... stayed till 5pm then rushed off to arts forum for another meeting.
17:14 was late for meeting but nvm, there are ppl who are later... as usual.
18:02 all ended well.. at least.

come to think of it, it's not too bad... but the emotions and moods going thru at that point of time is CRAZY! but no, I look well, I still manage to smile and sound cheerful... it doesn't matter what's going on inside, no matter how ugly, filthy, upset, rage, confused am I inside... there is always a presentation of self which is buoyant, display of kindness, friendliness... in actual fact I could just bite off anyone who just tries to get onto my nerves at that moment! roar!!!

ok, enough lunacy.

I'm so effing stressed up today. there are still minor stuff that makes me even more out of control... like papers getting stuck in the printer, which rarely happens! of all time, why just now when time was crucial! got sms about another project.. can't handle too many things at once, will just put off til tonight. wanna go run, but where are all the people??? :(

Don't care, I'm running today! with or without a running partner! I need rid of the eff word outta my mouth man... eff!

No comments: