Monday, March 27, 2006

beach

















If there is one thing I will miss at home, apart from my family; this is it - the beach.

Well, in actual fact it doesn't look as nice.. the beach gets dirtied sometimes. nevertheless, it is the beach where we grew up with... a lot of stories and memories. ** I will always remember the long walks... and the fun. (=

Over 22 years, the beach has changed a lot... it is one thing I love most, never a day that will be the same at the beach.

I wish the government doesn't reclaim the land... sigh... but then again, it really is just a matter of time it takes place. pray ** that some day the project will not take place.

just got back to NUS today and I feel so nostalgic already... damn. hang on girl! one more month and I'll be on vacation at home for 3 months!!!

No comments: