Tuesday, February 28, 2006

c.o.o.L.d.o.w.n

dunno what made me so stressed up and upset... I feel that I am full of hipocrisy.. and I hate myself for that. :( I lost control of myself... stupid me. spilling out everything... and covering spilt soup with what?? a mouth full of lies? I felt horrible. ok, enough. please don't ask me what was that. period.

I felt slightly better after dinner. Thanks a lot to Gina! =) She cooked porridge for us... how sweet and thoughtful of her. First time in 3 years, I actually felt warm and caring life in hostel. I am very grateful to be blessed with angels sent from heaven everytime when times are bad...

Going to miss choir damn lot... arghh... NUSchoir is my only refuge for my crazy-hectic-insane-outrageous workload. But... but... but... this Saturday will mark the end of this academic year of choir. sad... I am. I don't want choir to end... I'm going to miss all my best brothers and sisters in choir... sobz... the altos seniors especially. I don't want to walk down the year 4 road in choir alone... but... I know you girls were once there singing alongside with me for 3 years and I really appreciate that.

Yes, cool down now. but still bit agitated and frustrated. I'll die one day, of unduly amount of stress in life! heck!

Alright, will start studying now... good luck and all the best everyone! May we make this VV another memorable one, ya! =)

No comments: