Tuesday, February 28, 2006

...

living in a grey world
under the shadows of unknowns
caught in between black and white
I am entrapped
desire to breakfree enslavements of attachments

LUCID

yet it all sound so mentally disturbed

Such paradoxically phrased words!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up today feeling bright and merry looking forward to a brand new day. Never had I thought it'd ended such miserably, lost of hope and faith... in some of the works.
Don't think about it... what will be will be... and whatever it is, there will always be a way. I do hope so... I really do. This is worse than dying... having the thought of almost to be dead but not fully dead, but going through much torments... Do you get what I mean???

****!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[I'm fine. just pissed of with my stupidity and lost of interest... time to get back to the real world. to whomever reading this... thank you!]

No comments: