Monday, February 20, 2006

weekend escapade

destination: home
duration: 2 days
ratings: 5 stars

It was a stress-free weekend at home. tired. yes. but it was very reliefing. I got good food, good rest, no contact with outside world [my stress-related studies], leisure reading (finished a book), simple family get-together, nice long walks at the beach...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to get a life out of this whole mess. I don't want to do this crappy-heading-no-where-wasting-time project. So freaking stressed up! grrr... I've lost the control panel of my life, I want it back!!! It's so helpless, looking my life heading to some unknown-bleak destination whilst I have no say in the direction I want to go.

One day I'll lose my head because of this load of shite!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to reality. I cut my finger. accidentally. damn. While I'm figuring out what to do with my life ahead... I still have tonnes of work waiting for me to finish in few weeks.

Awesome. Welcome to the real world, kid!

Good luck!

No comments: