Saturday, April 01, 2006

why worry?

it's not the end of the world...

not being able to accomplish a assigned task isn't fatal
what's the worst can it get?
"kau fan" intelligent answer!

get help then...
but you know what... where are all the help when you needed it most?
no where can be found.
nvm, it's ok. really.
it's not others mistake for not able to help me.
it's my fault of not having the intelligence & ability to do it.

learn up then...
I'm willing to... but learn from where?
sourced the world wide web for hours but all in vain
sourced the possible teachers I could thought of but all in vain
time is limited, ticking away...

I stared at the blank screen
...

I decided.
I give up.

leave it then...
I will just do whatever that I'm capable of within my means.

Don't have the energy and strength to worry about it
Life's short... yes.
sometimes I wonder am I having mid-life crisis
but if I do, that means I have only another 20+ years to live
wow... time is indeed short

So then, why worry?

Grab hold of life, and start living, my dear... =) I will.

All the best*

No comments: