Sunday, April 09, 2006

season of birds, once again...

It is over finally, after one whole year... =) Design project ended on quite a good note. There's another presentation in May.. but I won't be available.

Amazing how time flies.. Birds fly too..

Been freaking busy this whole academic year.. haven't started studying officially for my exams!! great! tell me what I'm gonna do with my life...

had a really bad dream last night.. deaths.. enough said.

Finally completed my Automation term paper, considering the effort I put in just for a mere 20%, hmm.. a bit unjustifiable. haha.. nvm, at least I learn a little about automated pharmacy system.

got back my religion term paper on Friday, got a C for that. It's 30%. Yes, I am sad & disappointed all right. I did put in effort & time for it, but.. perhaps I just have to work triple or more harder than everyone else to be on par.

Decided to watch xmy's dvd "The Three Caballeros" (= yes, really entertaining.. haha.. face it, I got a bit excited watching cartoon character birds.. they are just adorable!

Still got quite a lot of schedules coming week.. doesn't feel like exam is approaching.. which is BAD! real BAD! Exam IS coming!! and that is the FACT!

This chapter will come to an end soon.. in May. and it'll be the season of birds, once again... to be free and to fly home*

No comments: