Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I've got mail!

Thanks to Wei... :) my best friend from Melaka! It's been ages I've received anything thru mail... ever since the dot.com revolution... all of a sudden, everyone is tech/computer/internet savvy! Who else actually bothers to send a birthday card thru the mail when the e-card is just a clic away.. and most of all it's free!!
no hassle!!
no stamps!!
no need going down to the post office!!
no worries of ur mail got lost in transportation or worse still in end up in some other continent!!

But...

I still like the old ways somehow.. yep, told you I'm old.. I'm not turning 23 for nothing you know :p

okie... tmr's got a tutorial presentation, will try my best lar.. and yes, study hard for exams!! although it seems impossible with such limited time, BUT... just gotta try..

All the best to everyone too!! ;)

No comments: