Saturday, April 15, 2006

distraction from routine

My friends and I went out for supper cum night car ride just a while ago...

I realised interesting things about my friends... haha... one outing can tell many things.

Not implicating that they are good or bad but ya.. interesting, it just show how different people are yet we are so alike in many ways.. :)

We went to M's friend T's house to see his fish. I may seem naive, but yes, it is the first time I enter a house through an elevator.. yup, the elevator is just at his front door. such security! good? bad? it has its pros and cons.. haha.. and not to mention how much his fish cost.. but yep, they were beautiful.

Later we went to Geylang for supper. I tried the famous dao huei + you tiao + mee sua really full sia.. haha. I love the dao huei. After that we went to have a walk round Geylang area, ya.. there were many of them tonight.. perhaps cos it's public holiday? better business? hmm.. I dunno. I just knew that it is a legal activity, another interesting thing to note.

V was rather disturbed by the people.. hmm.. ok, I wasn't totally comfortable. I just have nothing to comment about that, except that some of them are actually quite pretty. =) haha...

We went to ECP for a walk. We saw a couple embracing by the beach, in front of their tent, with candles litted on the sandy beach... haha... romantic? I dunno... G said she'll never do that with her bf, M. Haha. impractical, that's what she said. M & Z are more interested than us girls.. haha.. they stood so near the tent we nearly thought they'll get scolded for interrupting their ambience!!

M is a skilful driver. period. haha.. I guess that statement understates his ability. He deserves more credit than that? I dunno. perhaps I'm old.. I disagree with the way he drives.

One more thing.. they have another different interest.. visiting scary places? erm.. I'm a timid person. I just said I'll give it a pass.. and so we didn't.

I also came to know V actually likes fast driving too.. and she is more "engineer" oriented than I am.. wow.. I feel like such a loser.. I shouldn't call myself an engineering student.

well, that was my few hours break from my routine night of mugging.. it was quite "insightful" after all.. hahah!!

Thanks M&G :) for inviting me along to their mini outing..

No comments: