Saturday, April 15, 2006

Solitude

It's weird how life is an irony.. I spent most of my day in solitude.

At certain points of time, I felt I'm the most minute, insignificant being on the planet. I was out alone in the open... for the most of the day. Yes, the feeling got worse when the weather turned bad. Imagine this, out in the forum, all alone, trying very very hard to study... and the weather turned bad, the sky was gloomy, the place was dark... it's difficult to study at such light deprived area. and the exact thought to be stuck up in a place alone in such a weather, is no good at all.

When you needed someone, where is the most important thing in life when you needed the most? I always comfort myself that the love of my family resides firmly in my heart =) it makes me feel better. Friends are great :) but I've learned not to expect anything from them, thus I won't feel so bad about myself.. pity huh.

the face behind the veil

the tears behind the eyes
the sorrows behind the tears

the loneliness behind the laughters
the fear behind the courage

the guise of being happy
the pretense of being joyous

the day is gone
the master of the veil is tired
the veil is removed

My day of solitude.

No comments: