Wednesday, April 12, 2006

prime 23

Happy birthday to mE... 23 is a prime age. =) why so.. I have yet to think of the answer.. apart from 23 being a prime number. :p

From the bottom of my heart, much thanks to all my family & friends, all well wishers, the cards, prezzies, sms(es), calls, dinners, e-card, e-mail, msg(es), etc... I love you all too & to everyone in Melaka, yes, we will meet up soon.. very soon! ;)

Yes, it IS True that my sister and I share the same birthday. :) cool. awesome.

went for FNA consultation today.. it was ok, I really like our tutor.. I dunno why. haha.. She's a nice woman.

Automation lecture was the same. boring.

Exams start next Friday, and I'm in no position to go for exams. Help.

23. Beckham's number. mum's birthdate.

once past 20, it means only one thing.. the embarkment towards 30. how exciting!

I wonder will I still be this crazy at 30... I am not the crazy lass of the teenager anymore now. tamed down a lot.

My tutor told me this today.. "when you reach 30 do not be afraid if you were to switch career, (most of the time, what you study now is determine by the teenager in you while you were in high school), now, when you reach 30, do you still trust a teenager's decision or a mid-lifer's decision?" interesting philosophy ain't? heh..

ok.. that's about it. I have yet to know how to re-write the word IDE (I dread exams!) into DIE (Death is eternal!) til then.. what is so prime about life?

well.. think about it, meanwhile, sweet dreams! nitez...

No comments: