Saturday, January 07, 2006

Rain

It's been raining everyday since I got back to school... such gloomy weather, cooling though. :)

Well, went out to do project today.. seriously, I dunno where are we heading.. nvm. What can I say?

Anyway, it was quite enjoyable, we went to a friend's house to do work.. first time really explore the East.. though been to Siglap few times but just it.. no where else. Tried Katong Laksa today.. hmm.. it's nice but a bit too "lemak" haha.. I still prefer 468's Laksa (Melaka) ;)

Just because I'm single.. they call me "zero fighter"? :S very weird. dun understand the guys though..

Dunno how I worked till got myself blisters.. :S n cos just now was raining hard.. even with an umbrella, I was drenched.. what a day..

At the present, I feel good to be back in my room... sheltered from the cold air and rain outside. May those who are out there find shelter... it'll be another long rainy night.. I suppose..

No comments: