Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! *:)

Wow.. I see some spider webs around here, heh :p ought to post something here today. Hey, it's Christmas! ;) Wish all well and happy always and may the season of hope and sharing radiates throughout the universe.

New semester going to start soon.. been spending my holidays with my big family. It was a nice holiday with everyone back home.. my house was like housing 15 people during the holidays (somtimes even more than 20)! How exciting! Of course there are some quarrels here and there.. what do you expect with so many kids running around the house heh? haha.. Anyway it was long before I felt such happiness and noisiness at home.. it's great. My relatives going to go back soon.. another few more days.. After which, I'll enjoy a few more days of peace and I should be heading back to school soon after the New Year!

Till then, let's enjoy the joy of Xmas and fill the town with LOVE!

No comments: