Tuesday, December 06, 2005

super expensive & super full dinner

heh.. the title explains everything. actually it's $20 Sushi buffet dinner.. I'm so broke now! Can you imagine I left less than $1 coins in my wallet only after dinner! :s best la.. niao.er

But the dinner was good, and satisfatory.. haha.. wouldn't say is GREAT cos I'm not a sushi eater.. was contemplating whether should I just call ala carte or buffet.. hmm.. but then, after calculations.. it comes to about the same price.. so decided on buffet. Haha.. I think xmy & niao.er ate really A LOT... best... I ate at least 10 plates! Good... dunno put on how much fat + calories + cholesterol + sugar content hahaha... yes cos a lot of carbs ma.. all will turn into sugar eventually. Hmm.. since when I'm so concern about my diet.. haha.. jialat.. no, cannot like this eat.. I see the way we eat and the amount of food we take.. :S really a bit scary.. haha..

Overall, I think it's nice.. a big group of us get together to have dinner.. =) It was nice.

Anyway, I'm going home.. best time.. haha.. cos I'm already broke! really looking forward to it.. n I'm suppose to wake up early tmr morning.. what time is it liao girl.. and my things are sooo unpacked yet. Best.

No comments: