Thursday, January 26, 2006

tired day, again

3 schooling days per week, 18 hours lessons, 6 modules. Ok, 5 modules actually, the other is project based (no classes). 2 free days come with a price. tiredness.

Now that tutorials have started, I start to feel the pain and tiredness of 3 days schooling week. Sounds damn nice.. only 3 days of school. Yeah.. indeed it does. But come to think of it, it really doesn't make much difference since I'm staying in campus :S there are still projects meetings, homeworks to be done, piling-up readings etc.

Today was a rather full day of lesson, though only 6 hours lesson straight, but it is enough to drain my energy. What a useless girl me... Haha, but then again, CNY is coming soon, quite in the mood for holidays now, again. Jialat.

Ok, I'd better go take a rest and go for choir practice later. :)

No comments: