Sunday, January 15, 2006

Runaway

Staring at the walls
Ruined paintings
Distant farway hope
I have the sudden urge of runaway

Runaway from fear
Runaway from doubts
Runaway from frustrations

Standing by the cliff
No where to run
Except turning back
and start the race all over again

What options do I have?
I have no where to run
the night goes on and on
when will I wake up from this dream?

I just want to put an end
to all miseries
and start seeing day with new light
which radiates the universe
filled up the voids in all souls

Runaway...
gather all courage I could find
and put a period to all sufferings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could change the light of my journey
I have a choice
to look at things at different prespective
get hold onto things that can be changed
focus on my strength, on the positive stuff
perseverance and faith
will bring me through this hurdle
=) I trust in you - niao.er

No comments: