Sunday, January 08, 2006

gaining an insight

It's been raining heavily for more than 24 hours... I cannot remember when was the last time it rained so long... weather has been freaking cold... I don't even need to switch on the fan.

Raining day + Sunday = stay-in-the-room day + maggi day.

Well, as usual for these few days... I'm reading in my room and got somewhat enlightened by a simple message from the book. I learn an important lesson from it.

Change is inevitable. I think all of us are going through some sort of changes in a way or another. I'm learning to live life in a different light. Getting bit heavy hearted again, I felt my spirit a bit lifted somehow after reading Tim Russet's story.

God didn't take him away from me, He made a deal with me earlier I guess... He brought me into his life for a short, sweet 22 years and that has made all the difference in me.


Thank you. :)

No comments: